Learn from the experts in the industry.
Topics covered will be:
- Fundamentals of light and color
- Aircraft lighting technologies: EL/HID/LED
- Photometry: measurement of light sources
- NVIS compatible lighting and the mil spec
- Incandescent lamps/color correction LED’s
- AMLCD Ruggedization for Avionics
- Intro to NVIS materials
- History of crew station lighting / requirements of crew station / cabin and exterior lighting
Includes coffee service/ pastries daily.
Each student will receive a graduation certificate from ALI 2.0